Advanced Geiger Counter Radiation Dosimeter SOEKS 01M
Geiger Counter Radiation Detector Dosimeter SOEKS 01M Generation 2 is a perfect fit for any application where live indication of both total radiation dose and dose rate is needed.
Radiation detector has inherited all of the best features of its predecessors Radiation Detector SOEKS 01M and SOEKS Defender. A technologically advanced Geiger counter offers superior radiological response with flexible and user friendly operation. Engineered to the highest precision standards as our other Radiation Detectors devices, using military grade latest Geiger-Muller Counter Sensor to detect, measure and accumulate readings data of ionizing radiation power value Beta particles streams, Gamma rays and X-Ray Radiation. We were able to combine reliability and accuracy of the laboratory equipment and one easy to use pocket size device. Radiation Dosimeter SOEKS 01M Generation 2 has an enhanced processor, which activates and begins detect and monitor radiation background in no time. It continues to gather data and provide you with cumulative dose of radiation. When placed in the Search Mode Geiger Counter SOEKS 01M Generation 2 allows you to pinpoint precise location on ionized radiation source. Visual and Graphic alarms and messages appear if Radiation Background exceeds the norm.
Appealing and compact design, high quality rubber infused plastic corpus for enhanced grip and protection, allow it to be carried virtually anywhere and at any time.
- Increased working time up to 50 hours
- Fast readings from 10 seconds
- Cumulative dose - accumulated radiation dose withing period of time
- Search Mode - pinpoint exact location of sourse of radiation
- Improved interface - easy to use.
- Fast processor
- Multilingual ( Eng,Esp,Port,Fr,Deutch,Rus)
- 2 Year Warranty
Understanding SOEKS 01M
- Keypad locking indicator displayed if only when keypad is locked
- Sound Indicator
- Sound is ON
- Sound is OFF because batteriea are low
- Sounf is OFF
- Green color of indicator mean no excess of established threshold of accumulated dose
- Yellow color means no excess of established threshold of accumulated dose but the dose value is approaching the threshold
- Red color meand that the established threshold for accumulated dose is exceeded, audio signal is emited
- Batteries are charged
- Batteries are slightly discharged
- Audio signal to charge the batteries or replace
- Readiness Indicator Green bar has to rase to the top withing 10 seconds
- Indicator of the Accuracy With readings every 10 second and 12 readings withing 2 minutes yellow bar yellow bar rises to the top as accuracy increases.
- Measurement Units radiation background readings are displayed in Micro Seiverts per hour uMSc/h
- Radioactivity Level is displayed in large figures in the center of the display. During first measurement the word "MEASUREMENT" is displayed
- Radioactive Particles Indicator blinks in yellow or red when frequent particles are detected; in green if rare
- Threshold Indicator
- Radiation Background Status displayed via text and indicates NORM in green for radiation background lower than 0.4 mSv/h, ELEVATED in yellow for radiation background measurement results are in the 0.4 mSv/h to 1.2 mSv/h range and DANGEROUS in red if Radiation Background readings exceed 1.2 mSv/h
- Number of times device was turned ON/OFF during current session.
- Accumulated Dose displayed in numerial value
- Total Time Indicator displays total aggregated time while instrument was in operation mode since dose reset
- Radiation Background Indicator displays current radiation background measurement result
- Attention! CURRENT SESSION is the time before "Dose RESET" was performed. This can be accessed in SETTINGS so accumulated dose is zeroed
- Geiger Counter Soeks 01M
- Batteries 2 x AAA
- 2 Year Warranty
SOEKS 01M Specifications
|Radiation Background level, mSv/h||up to 999|
|Registered Gamma-Ray Energy, MeV||starting from 0.1|
|Accumulated dose indicating range, mSv/h||up to 999|
|Warning Threshold, mSv/h||from 0.3 to 100|
|Measuring time, seconds||strating from 10|
|Readings display||Continuos, numerical,graphic|
NiMh rechargeble batteries or 2 X AAA batteries,electrical power supply
from mains adapter or USB
|Electrical power supply voltage range, V||2,0 - 3,0|
|Continuous Running Time,hours||up to 50|
|Overall Dimentions H x W x D, inch||4.1x1.6x18|
|Operating Temperature range, C||from -20 to +60
SOEKS 01M Generation 2 Geiger Counter Radiation Detector Review
SOEKS 01M Gene...SOEKS 01M Generation 2 Geiger Counter Radiation Detector Review
Changing langu...Watch this video to learn how to change language on NEW SOEKS ...
2 Year Limited Warranty
Customers also viewed