Professional Radiation Detector Dosimeter QUANTUM
Geiger Counter Quantum by SOEKS is intended to accumulate, store, alert and display cumulative dose of the radiation exposure.
Quantum is the highly reliable personal radiation dosimeter and radiation detector for precise dose and dose rate measurement. This pocket size Geiger Counter is able to run continuously, up to 700 hours, monitor the radiation environment and store cumulative dose of up to 999 days. Easy to use device has Radiation Dose and Dose Rate thresholds and whenever thresholds are triggered Geiger Counter will produce an Audio, Visual and Text alarm message.
Geiger Counter Quantum is designed to work in the wide range of radiation safety applications and can be used successfully to determine radioactive contamination and radioactive sources of Gamma and Beta and X-Ray Radiation by security service and customs, control services, first responders, personnel who's solving problems of local radiation sources or single objects contaminated by ionized radiation (for example, to check on radioactive contamination of scrap, banknotes, stones, antiques, etc.)
To access historical data (up to 999 days) of the radiation exposure, readings can be uploaded to SOEKS Device Manager Software via included USB.
Distinctive features of the device - the quick and reliable identification of any source of ionized radiation, accumulation of data and display of cumulative dose, make Quantum by SOEKS a complete multifunctional tool able to address concerns and solve problems of radiation awareness and control and ensure radiation safety.
General public, radiation safety and security specialists, health physicists are among common users.
- TWO Built-in highly sensitive Geiger Muller Tubes to search, detect, locate, measure and count rate of radiation background
- To expand the dose rate measurement range from 0.3 mcSv/h to 100 mcSv/h
- Readings in just 10 seconds due to powerful processor
- Cumulative dose up to 999 days Continuous work up to 700 hours
- External data transfer via USB connector into a common base and generation of a report with dates and times via SOEKS Device Manager (Mac OS or Windows)
- Audible and visual alarms of radiation bachground
- Bright, colored easy to read TFT display 128x160
- Simplicity and ease of use
- User-friendly and intuitively understandable interface
- Modern compact design
- Product size (inches): 5 x 2 x 5/8
- Product weight (no batteries): 2.6 oz
- Dosimeter Quantum
- Manual with Warranty Certificate
- Charging Kit ( 2 x AAA rechargable batteries, adapter, USB cord)
- 2 Year Warranty
SOEKS DEVICE MANAGER DOWNLOAD
2 Year Limited Warranty
Customers also viewed